← View all job positions
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted on 2nd October 2017
- As a member of our Development team, you will help brainstorm new software products and features, prototype ideas early on in a project's life cycle, build solid and production-ready capabilities.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- You will interact with Testing team and Product Owner on day to day basis and making Builds.
- Overall RoR development experience of 2 years minimum.
- Strong experience in any one of MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL is required.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with consuming and exposing REST services.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM
- Experience with EC2/S3 and other AWS technologies preferred.
- Team player.
- Smart worker.
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
This position will based in our branch office located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Currently 2 openings, as updated on 2nd October 2017