← View all job positions
Customer Support Representative
- The role of the customer support representative is to respond to front-end customer questions and concerns and coordinate with the Technical team in resolving such issues.
- A successful candidate should be able to analyse any given problem and provide information for the Technical team to come to a quick resolution.
- The candidate should also be able handle queries and guide customers in terms of using the application.
- Accurately writing down client requests and issues in writing precision
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions
- Coordinate with the developers on feedback and follow through of pending backlog issues
- Proactive follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and close cases
- Should raise the priority and handle escalation on urgent and time sensitive problems
- Very Good written and oral communication skills. Ideally excellent written and spoken English
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS office applications especially Excel OR Numbers (Mac)
- Familiarity with and general interest in web-based technologies and applications
- A keen problem solver with a desire to interact with and assist customers and good troubleshooting skills
- Customer centric attitude
Beehively (www.beehivey.com) is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA, USA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high school and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices on technology leadership and website redesign.
This position will based in our branch office located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.