← View all job positions
Customer Support CUM Tester
Posted on 26th July 2018
- The role of the customer support representative is to respond to front-end customer questions and concerns and coordinate with the Technical team in resolving such issues.
- A successful candidate should be able to analyse any given problem and provide information for the Technical team to come to a quick resolution.
- The candidate should also be able handle queries and guide customers in terms of using the application.
- As a Tester, you should be able do troubleshoot defects and follow-up with Developers in fixing these defects.
- You should be able to manually Test application using various manual testing concepts.
- Candidates with knowledge or experience in HTML will be added advantage.
- Accurate recording of client requests and issues.
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Coordinate with the developers on feedback and follow through of pending backlog issues.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities and contribute to On-Time On-Quality delivery of all releases.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Willing to work in overlapping hours with US team (at least until 11 PM IST)
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ideally excellent written and spoken English.
- Test Planning & Documentation skills.
- A keen problem solver with a desire to interact with and assist customers.
- Quick learner, eye for every detail & good coordination skills to work with different teams.
- Familiarity with and general interest in web-based technologies and applications.
This position will based in our branch office located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Currently 1 openings, as updated on 26th July 2018